import of passwords failing - Mozilla

This is a discussion on import of passwords failing - Mozilla ; I use the password export add-on to backup my passwords and sometimes to find the good one. Now I wanted to import them on the TB installation on my notebook. I wrote a csv file to import . But the ...

  1. import of passwords failing

    I use the password export add-on to backup my passwords and sometimes to
    find the good one. Now I wanted to import them on the TB installation
    on my notebook. I wrote a csv file to import . But the import just
    doesn't start.

    Any idea of where the error might be ?
    TIA
    ft

  2. Re: import of passwords failing

    user@domain.invalid wrote, On 06/11/08 05:08:
    > I use the password export add-on to backup my passwords and sometimes to
    > find the good one. Now I wanted to import them on the TB installation on
    > my notebook. I wrote a csv file to import . But the import just doesn't
    > start.
    >
    > Any idea of where the error might be ?
    > TIA
    > ft

    You should contact to author of that extension

    "http://blog.fligtar.com/about-me/"

    "https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/thunderbird/user/9945"

  3. Re: import of passwords failing

    Nir scribbled the following,on 06-Nov-08 10:30 a.m.:
    > user@domain.invalid wrote, On 06/11/08 05:08:
    >> I use the password export add-on to backup my passwords and sometimes to
    >> find the good one. Now I wanted to import them on the TB installation on
    >> my notebook. I wrote a csv file to import . But the import just doesn't
    >> start.
    >>
    >> Any idea of where the error might be ?
    >> TIA
    >> ft

    > You should contact to author of that extension
    >
    > "http://blog.fligtar.com/about-me/"
    >
    > "https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/thunderbird/user/9945"

    I took the signons.txt file from Windows and copied it to the Ubuntu
    side and started TB. No problems.

    --
    There are three kinds of people -- those that can count and those that
    can't.

+ Reply to Thread