Negative Vibes sldo on latest version of Hotmail 1.2.19b42 Opties - Mozilla

This is a discussion on Negative Vibes sldo on latest version of Hotmail 1.2.19b42 Opties - Mozilla ; Hotmail-SR-BETA: loginHandler : Exception : Error. Error message: error logging in 291 But one account there is no error but it doesn't download new message that are there (online mail)...

  1. Negative Vibes sldo on latest version of Hotmail 1.2.19b42 Opties

    Hotmail-SR-BETA: loginHandler : Exception : Error.
    Error message: error logging in
    291

    But one account there is no error but it doesn't download new message
    that are there (online mail)

  2. Re: Negative Vibes sldo on latest version of Hotmail 1.2.19b42 Opties

    Loppis wrote:
    > Hotmail-SR-BETA: loginHandler : Exception : Error.
    > Error message: error logging in
    > 291
    >
    > But one account there is no error but it doesn't download new message
    > that are there (online mail)

    I have that happening too. It won't accept my password and won't dl new
    messages.

  3. Re: Negative Vibes sldo on latest version of Hotmail 1.2.19b42 Opties

    Tonya Marshall wrote:
    > Loppis wrote:
    >> Hotmail-SR-BETA: loginHandler : Exception : Error.
    >> Error message: error logging in
    >> 291
    >>
    >> But one account there is no error but it doesn't download new message
    >> that are there (online mail)

    > I have that happening too. It won't accept my password and won't dl new
    > messages.

    Happening here also, for the past two days.

    --
    Albert Sims
    West Monroe,Louisiana

  4. Re: Negative Vibes sldo on latest version of Hotmail 1.2.19b42 Opties

    Albert Sims wrote:
    > Tonya Marshall wrote:
    >> Loppis wrote:
    >>> Hotmail-SR-BETA: loginHandler : Exception : Error.
    >>> Error message: error logging in
    >>> 291
    >>>
    >>> But one account there is no error but it doesn't download new message
    >>> that are there (online mail)

    >> I have that happening too. It won't accept my password and won't dl new
    >> messages.

    > Happening here also, for the past two days.

    I browsed to my Hotmail account online. I think what's keeping mine from
    working is that there's a window that comes up telling me to update my
    browser. I can't because I have Linux and all the updates come from the
    repositories. Bummer.

+ Reply to Thread