FlagTab extension - Mozilla

This is a discussion on FlagTab extension - Mozilla ; This is a continuation of my thread about "blank page", except now it's about the grayed out options on the FlagTab extension: > On 18.10.2008 07:27, BJ wrote: > > --- Original Message --- > >> David McRitchie wrote: >> ...

  1. FlagTab extension

    This is a continuation of my thread about "blank page", except now it's
    about the grayed out options on the FlagTab extension:

    > On 18.10.2008 07:27, BJ wrote:

    So, my question now is: Why is the FlagTab extension "Options" button
    grayed out?? I uninstalled and reinstalled it and it's still grayed
    out. What am I doing wrong? It says it's compatible with FF3.03 (my
    version). Is it a compatibility issue??

    Delete all the NOSPAMs from the email address after clicking Reply.

  2. Re: FlagTab extension

    On 10/18/2008 4:11 PM, BJ wrote:
    > This is a continuation of my thread about "blank page", except now it's
    > about the grayed out options on the FlagTab extension:
    >

    >> On 18.10.2008 07:27, BJ wrote:

    The options for FlagTab are settable through a menu when you right-click
    an open tab. They do not seem to be settable through the normal options
    button in the add-ons menu.

    Dave Pyles

  3. Re: FlagTab extension

    David Pyles wrote:

    > The options for FlagTab are settable through a menu when you right-click
    > an open tab. They do not seem to be settable through the normal options
    > button in the add-ons menu.

    Got it, Dave . . . thanks.

    --
    BJ

    Delete all the NOSPAMs from the email address after clicking Reply.

+ Reply to Thread