Print Size - Mozilla

This is a discussion on Print Size - Mozilla ; Seems lately that when I click to printout an email or a web page, the font size is always a couple sizes smaller than on the screen. Did something change with v 1.1.12 ? Of more significant, is there a ...

  1. Print Size

    Seems lately that when I click to printout an email or a web page,
    the font size is always a couple sizes smaller than on the
    screen.

    Did something change with v 1.1.12 ?

    Of more significant, is there a place to manage the print size?

    --*
    JohnW-Mpls

  2. Re: Print Size

    JohnW-Mpls wrote:
    > Seems lately that when I click to printout an email or a web page,
    > the font size is always a couple sizes smaller than on the
    > screen.
    >
    > Did something change with v 1.1.12 ?
    >
    > Of more significant, is there a place to manage the print size?

    go into Print Preview [under File], and change the scale.

    help!!!! Emails to me may become public

    Laws, which applies everywhere in the FREE world,
    except for some strange reason, not to the mozilla.org
    newsgroup servers, where your posting may get you banned.

    http://www.toonopedia.com/potamus.htm

  3. Re: Print Size

    Peter Potamus the Purple Hippo wrote:
    > JohnW-Mpls wrote:
    >> Seems lately that when I click to printout an email or a web page,
    >> the font size is always a couple sizes smaller than on the
    >> screen.
    >>
    >> Did something change with v 1.1.12 ?
    >>
    >> Of more significant, is there a place to manage the print size?

    > go into Print Preview [under File], and change the scale.

    that does not work for me.. SM 1.1.12

    --
    GJ
    http://vinkesteijn.info