Order of Opening Browser and Mail - Mozilla

This is a discussion on Order of Opening Browser and Mail - Mozilla ; I know this has been covered in the past, but I cannot get it to work. I have SeaMonkey open both the Browser and Email and would like it to be on the Email screen after I enter the Master ...

  1. Order of Opening Browser and Mail

    I know this has been covered in the past, but I cannot get it to work.

    I have SeaMonkey open both the Browser and Email and would like it to
    be on the Email screen after I enter the Master Password. I've tried
    both of these lines:

    "C:\Program Files\SeaMonkey\seamonkey.exe" -mail -browser
    "C:\Program Files\SeaMonkey\seamonkey.exe" -browser -mail

    in a shortcut and both yielded the same results: Email to the left of
    Browser in the task bar, with SM opening to the Browser.

    Selecting only one of the options works fine, but not when selecting
    both. Anyone know of a way to correct this?

    Thanks for any assistance.

  2. Re: Order of Opening Browser and Mail

    On 13.10.2008 06:26, nr wrote:

    > I know this has been covered in the past, but I cannot get it to work.
    >
    > I have SeaMonkey open both the Browser and Email and would like it to
    > be on the Email screen after I enter the Master Password. I've tried
    > both of these lines:
    >
    > "C:\Program Files\SeaMonkey\seamonkey.exe" -mail -browser
    > "C:\Program Files\SeaMonkey\seamonkey.exe" -browser -mail
    >
    > in a shortcut and both yielded the same results: Email to the left of
    > Browser in the task bar, with SM opening to the Browser.
    >
    > Selecting only one of the options works fine, but not when selecting
    > both. Anyone know of a way to correct this?
    >
    > Thanks for any assistance.

    EDIT => Preferences => Appearance

    Check both Browser and Mail/Newsgroups

    Exit then restart = Mail window opens and the browser is minimized to
    the task bar. That's what happens here.

    --
    Jay Garcia - Netscape/Flock Champion
    www.ufaq.org