Download Manager--Date Downloaded? - Mozilla

This is a discussion on Download Manager--Date Downloaded? - Mozilla ; There seems to be no way to know in Download Mgr a way to sort by dates or even see the date when a program was downloaded? Is there a way?...

+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Download Manager--Date Downloaded?

  1. Download Manager--Date Downloaded?

    There seems to be no way to know in Download Mgr a way to sort by dates or
    even see the date when a program was downloaded? Is there a way?

  2. Re: Download Manager--Date Downloaded?

    On 10/12/2008 8:16 AM, W. Watson wrote:
    > There seems to be no way to know in Download Mgr a way to sort by dates or
    > even see the date when a program was downloaded? Is there a way?


    See bug #180623 at .

    --
    David E. Ross


    Go to Mozdev at for quick access to
    extensions for Firefox, Thunderbird, SeaMonkey, and other
    Mozilla-related applications. You can access Mozdev much
    more quickly than you can Mozilla Add-Ons.

  3. Re: Download Manager--Date Downloaded?

    David E. Ross wrote:
    > On 10/12/2008 8:16 AM, W. Watson wrote:
    >> There seems to be no way to know in Download Mgr a way to sort by dates or
    >> even see the date when a program was downloaded? Is there a way?

    >
    > See bug #180623 at .
    >


    .... won't be addressed until Bug 381157 is done, and in-fact that might
    solve it entirely.

    --
    ~Justin Wood (Callek)

  4. Re: Download Manager--Date Downloaded?

    Justin Wood (Callek) wrote:
    > David E. Ross wrote:
    >> On 10/12/2008 8:16 AM, W. Watson wrote:
    >>> There seems to be no way to know in Download Mgr a way to sort by
    >>> dates or even see the date when a program was downloaded? Is there a
    >>> way?

    >>
    >> See bug #180623 at .
    >>

    >
    > ... won't be addressed until Bug 381157 is done, and in-fact that might
    > solve it entirely.
    >


    Justin, how is it that a earlier bug (180623) is dependent on a later
    bug (381157) being fixed??? After the first bug was reported, did
    something get done that caused the later bug?? Or is it just that the
    later problem wasn't noticed, even though it existed at the time bug
    180623 was reported??

    Daniel

  5. Re: Download Manager--Date Downloaded?

    Daniel wrote:
    > Justin Wood (Callek) wrote:
    >> David E. Ross wrote:
    >>> On 10/12/2008 8:16 AM, W. Watson wrote:
    >>>> There seems to be no way to know in Download Mgr a way to sort by
    >>>> dates or even see the date when a program was downloaded? Is there a
    >>>> way?
    >>>
    >>> See bug #180623 at
    >>> .
    >>>

    >>
    >> ... won't be addressed until Bug 381157 is done, and in-fact that
    >> might solve it entirely.
    >>

    >
    > Justin, how is it that a earlier bug (180623) is dependent on a later
    > bug (381157) being fixed??? After the first bug was reported, did
    > something get done that caused the later bug?? Or is it just that the
    > later problem wasn't noticed, even though it existed at the time bug
    > 180623 was reported??


    Sorry, I was not clear. Its not so much that "later bug must be fixed
    for first bug to be", its more "later bug will make first bug much
    easier to fix (and might fix it inherently)".

    And since I'm sort of the de-facto guy [now] working on DLMGR (at least
    for now), this bug will wait until said later bug is done. (as the later
    bug is a hard blocker of SeaMonkey 2 beta, and also blocks l10n releases)

    --
    ~Justin Wood (Callek)

  6. Re: Download Manager--Date Downloaded?

    Justin Wood (Callek) wrote:
    > Daniel wrote:
    >> Justin Wood (Callek) wrote:
    >>> David E. Ross wrote:
    >>>> On 10/12/2008 8:16 AM, W. Watson wrote:
    >>>>> There seems to be no way to know in Download Mgr a way to sort by
    >>>>> dates or even see the date when a program was downloaded? Is there
    >>>>> a way?
    >>>>
    >>>> See bug #180623 at
    >>>> .
    >>>>
    >>>
    >>> ... won't be addressed until Bug 381157 is done, and in-fact that
    >>> might solve it entirely.
    >>>

    >>
    >> Justin, how is it that a earlier bug (180623) is dependent on a later
    >> bug (381157) being fixed??? After the first bug was reported, did
    >> something get done that caused the later bug?? Or is it just that the
    >> later problem wasn't noticed, even though it existed at the time bug
    >> 180623 was reported??

    >
    > Sorry, I was not clear. Its not so much that "later bug must be fixed
    > for first bug to be", its more "later bug will make first bug much
    > easier to fix (and might fix it inherently)".
    >
    > And since I'm sort of the de-facto guy [now] working on DLMGR (at least
    > for now), this bug will wait until said later bug is done. (as the later
    > bug is a hard blocker of SeaMonkey 2 beta, and also blocks l10n releases)
    >


    O.K., thanks.

    Daniel

+ Reply to Thread