Peter Lawson wrote:
> TB 2.0.0.17
> Why is it that, when I forward a message, the header information is
> included in the body of the message? I cannot find a setting to change
> this.

You can either forward a message inline or as attachment. When you
forward the message inline, you see (some of) the headers included in
the body of the message. Depending on whether you view all headers or
only normal headers, all headers or normal headers are included. AFAIK
there is no preference to change this behavior. If you don't want the
headers, you'll have to remove them from the message you're composing.
Which is of course easier than typing them in case you want them...

Onno