http://tvlistings.zap2it.com/tvlistings/ZCProgram.do?pgmId=EP006819110042 - Mozilla

This is a discussion on http://tvlistings.zap2it.com/tvlistings/ZCProgram.do?pgmId=EP006819110042 - Mozilla ; I get this page showing stuff at the top all piled on top of each other. Am I the only one? JimL --- It's all Bush's fault that finance CEO's are crooks!! Right?...

  1. http://tvlistings.zap2it.com/tvlistings/ZCProgram.do?pgmId=EP006819110042

    I get this page showing stuff at the top all piled on top of each other.
    Am I the only one?

    JimL

    ---
    It's all Bush's fault that finance CEO's are crooks!! Right?

  2. Re:

    inkleputDEL@ETEisp.com has written on 10/11/2008 10:56 AM:
    > I get this page showing stuff at the top all piled on top of each other.
    > Am I the only one?

    It looks OK here.

    > It's all Bush's fault that finance CEO's are crooks!! Right?

    Nope. Only that they have been unregulated!

  3. Re: http://tvlistings.zap2it.com/tvlistings/ZCProgram.do?pgmId=EP006819110042

    Pete Holsberg wrote:
    > inkleputDEL@ETEisp.com has written on 10/11/2008 10:56 AM:
    >> I get this page showing stuff at the top all piled on top of each
    >> other. Am I the only one?
    >>

    > It looks OK here.

    Looks fine here as well

  4. Re: http://tvlistings.zap2it.com/tvlistings/ZCProgram.do?pgmId=EP006819110042

    Pete Holsberg said:

    >inkleputDEL@ETEisp.com has written on 10/11/2008 10:56 AM:
    >> I get this page showing stuff at the top all piled on top of each other.
    >> Am I the only one?
    >>

    >It looks OK here.

    >> It's all Bush's fault that finance CEO's are crooks!! Right?
    >>

    >Nope. Only that they have been unregulated!

    Good grief. Regulations, of any kind and any number, have absolutely no
    effect on crooks. They'll get us one way or the other. It's like
    outlawing guns. Crooks will get guns. If they have to they'll get them
    from Russia or China or where ever.

    JimL

    ---
    It's all Bush's fault that finance CEO's are crooks!! Right?

  5. Re: http://tvlistings.zap2it.com/tvlistings/ZCProgram.do?pgmId=EP006819110042

    inkleputDEL@ETEisp.com wrote:
    > I get this page showing stuff at the top all piled on top of each other.
    > Am I the only one?

    It's okay here. FF 2.0.0.3 / Linux.

    --
    Blinky