I've sent emails from my old email program to TB by redirecting them to
myself and letting TB take them in from my ISP. But for some reason a lot
of them simply do not appear at my ISP isp.com, now run on pop.gmail).

Oddly enough, I copied a couple of these uncooperative emails
(individually) into new TB messages and sent them that way. Those emails
fail to go through my ISP when stuffed inside a new TB email just as when
redirected. It's as though there's something wrong with them that
prevents them from delivering.

(The ones I sent inside TB messages are recent and were cleared by AVG 8
email checker. Also the whole mess have been gone over repeatedly by AVG
8 general scanning.)

These emails are stored descretely in raw condition locally, just as they
came in. Header, text and all appear together in an editor. Is there a
way to import them directly to TB? (As the subject indicates, these are
in an email program other than those TB will import automatically.)

It's all Bush's fault CEO's are crooks!! Right?