How to turn off logging. - Mozilla

This is a discussion on How to turn off logging. - Mozilla ; I have a small hard drive. The .txt fiiles created in the log directory under my profile is HUGE... how do I turn off logging? Thank you. Kevin OConnell...

  1. How to turn off logging.

    I have a small hard drive. The .txt fiiles created in the log
    directory under my profile is HUGE... how do I turn off logging?

    Thank you.
    Kevin OConnell

  2. Re: How to turn off logging.

    Kevin O wrote, On 11/10/08 19:38:
    > I have a small hard drive. The .txt fiiles created in the log
    > directory under my profile is HUGE... how do I turn off logging?
    >
    > Thank you.
    > Kevin OConnell

    Tb doesn't log events. It should be an extension. Are you using any
    extension like Webmail/Hotmail/Yahoo that has an option to log events?

  3. Re: How to turn off logging.

    Nir on 10/11/2008 10:51 AM, keyboarded a reply:
    > Kevin O wrote, On 11/10/08 19:38:
    >> I have a small hard drive. The .txt fiiles created in the log
    >> directory under my profile is HUGE... how do I turn off logging?
    >>
    >> Thank you.
    >> Kevin OConnell

    > Tb doesn't log events. It should be an extension. Are you using any
    > extension like Webmail/Hotmail/Yahoo that has an option to log events?

    Tb will log the Junk mail filter if that is selected in the
    Options/Preferences dialog. The Privacy > Junk tab has the check box.

    --
    Ron K.

  4. Re: How to turn off logging.

    Ron K. wrote, On 11/10/08 20:45:
    > Nir on 10/11/2008 10:51 AM, keyboarded a reply:
    >> Kevin O wrote, On 11/10/08 19:38:
    >>> I have a small hard drive. The .txt fiiles created in the log
    >>> directory under my profile is HUGE... how do I turn off logging?
    >>>
    >>> Thank you.
    >>> Kevin OConnell

    >> Tb doesn't log events. It should be an extension. Are you using any
    >> extension like Webmail/Hotmail/Yahoo that has an option to log events?

    > Tb will log the Junk mail filter if that is selected in the
    > Options/Preferences dialog. The Privacy > Junk tab has the check box.

    Ron, I believe if you check that Option at Privacy tab Tb will create a
    file named 'junklog.html' to store log for that account.

  5. Re: How to turn off logging.

    On Oct 11, 10:51*am, Nir wrote:
    > Kevin O wrote, On 11/10/08 19:38:
    >
    > > I have a small hard drive. *The .txt fiiles created in the log
    > > directory under my profile is HUGE... how do I turn off logging?

    > > Thank you.
    > > Kevin OConnell

    > Tb doesn't log events. It should be an extension. Are you using any
    > extension like Webmail/Hotmail/Yahoo that has an option to log events?

    Yes, it is my extentions/add ons.. I have Hotmail (2 accounts), Aol
    Webmail (4accounts), and Yahoo.
    How do I turn off those logs?

    Thanks!

  6. Re: How to turn off logging.

    Kevin O wrote:
    > On Oct 11, 10:51 am, Nir wrote:
    >> Kevin O wrote, On 11/10/08 19:38:
    >>
    >>> I have a small hard drive. The .txt fiiles created in the log
    >>> directory under my profile is HUGE... how do I turn off logging?
    >>> Thank you.
    >>> Kevin OConnell

    >> Tb doesn't log events. It should be an extension. Are you using any
    >> extension like Webmail/Hotmail/Yahoo that has an option to log events?

    > Yes, it is my extentions/add ons.. I have Hotmail (2 accounts), Aol
    > Webmail (4accounts), and Yahoo.
    > How do I turn off those logs?
    >
    > Thanks!

    got to Tools/add-ons click on webmail addon, click options button on
    logging tab uncheck enable logging.

    Hope this helps
    Keith

+ Reply to Thread