Seamonkey1.1.12 - Mozilla

This is a discussion on Seamonkey1.1.12 - Mozilla ; Last week I upgraded to 1.1.12 with no immediate problems but after a couple of days I couldn't send message's as I was informed that the system could not accept my password. After much cursing and rebooting it accepted my ...

  1. Seamonkey1.1.12

    Last week I upgraded to 1.1.12 with no immediate problems but after a
    couple of days I couldn't send message's as I was informed that the
    system could not accept my password. After much cursing and rebooting it
    accepted my password and stopped playing *silly buggers*

    Yesterday afternoon it refused to connect to smtp.btinternet.com and
    still does however Gmail, Evolution and Hotmail all connect OK.

    Any help would be appreciated

    John Taylor

  2. Re: Seamonkey1.1.12

    John Taylor wrote:
    > Last week I upgraded to 1.1.12 with no immediate problems but after a
    > couple of days I couldn't send message's as I was informed that the
    > system could not accept my password. After much cursing and rebooting it
    > accepted my password and stopped playing *silly buggers*
    >
    > Yesterday afternoon it refused to connect to smtp.btinternet.com and
    > still does however Gmail, Evolution and Hotmail all connect OK.
    >
    > Any help would be appreciated
    >
    > John Taylor

    maybe you have a wrong settings for smtp. I don't
    know. Its hard to say. You really haven't said much
    to tell us what the exact problem is.

    help!!!! Emails to me may become public

    Laws, which applies everywhere in the FREE world,
    except for some strange reason, not to the mozilla.org
    newsgroup servers, where your posting may get you banned.

    http://www.toonopedia.com/potamus.htm

+ Reply to Thread