No Script problem - Mozilla

This is a discussion on No Script problem - Mozilla ; Until now I've always been able to sign into my verizonwireless page with the password remembered as long as I put in the first letter. Suddenly, after the latest noscript update, I put in my username and password and instead ...

  1. No Script problem

    Until now I've always been able to sign into my
    verizonwireless page with the password remembered as long as
    I put in the first letter.

    Suddenly, after the latest noscript update, I put in my
    username and password and instead of signing in and moving
    to the next page, the bottom scrollbar reads "stopped".

    I've tried changing every setting I can find in NoScript and
    it doesn't help. I admit, I don't know what half the
    setting do, but they've always worked in the past.

    If I disable NoScript entirely, then the site works and the
    sign in button takes me to the next page.

    Help?

    Louise

  2. Re: No Script problem

    Louise, try asking in the NoScript support topic at
    http://forums.mozillazine.org/viewto...?f=48&t=826005. The
    NoScript developer provides support there.

    In the meantime, try resetting your NoScript Options with its Reset
    button. (If you want to be able to restore your whitelist, be sure to
    Export it before pressing Reset.)

    --
    "Trim your follow-ups."

  3. Re: No Script problem

    louise wrote:
    > Until now I've always been able to sign into my verizonwireless page
    > with the password remembered as long as I put in the first letter.
    >
    > Suddenly, after the latest noscript update, I put in my username and
    > password and instead of signing in and moving to the next page, the
    > bottom scrollbar reads "stopped".
    >
    > I've tried changing every setting I can find in NoScript and it doesn't
    > help. I admit, I don't know what half the setting do, but they've
    > always worked in the past.
    >
    > If I disable NoScript entirely, then the site works and the sign in
    > button takes me to the next page.
    >
    > Help?

    "After the latest noscript update"..... you do not say which.
    Do you know there was an update on the update yesterday? Current version
    is 1.8.2.4. Maybe they fixed the bug?

  4. Re: No Script problem

    kes wrote:
    > louise wrote:
    >> Until now I've always been able to sign into my verizonwireless page
    >> with the password remembered as long as I put in the first letter.
    >>
    >> Suddenly, after the latest noscript update, I put in my username and
    >> password and instead of signing in and moving to the next page, the
    >> bottom scrollbar reads "stopped".
    >>
    >> I've tried changing every setting I can find in NoScript and it
    >> doesn't help. I admit, I don't know what half the setting do, but
    >> they've always worked in the past.
    >>
    >> If I disable NoScript entirely, then the site works and the sign in
    >> button takes me to the next page.
    >>
    >> Help?
    >>

    > "After the latest noscript update"..... you do not say which.
    > Do you know there was an update on the update yesterday? Current version
    > is 1.8.2.4. Maybe they fixed the bug?

    and now another. version 1.8.2.8

  5. Re: No Script problem

    kes wrote:
    > kes wrote:
    >> louise wrote:
    >>> Until now I've always been able to sign into my verizonwireless page
    >>> with the password remembered as long as I put in the first letter.
    >>>
    >>> Suddenly, after the latest noscript update, I put in my username and
    >>> password and instead of signing in and moving to the next page, the
    >>> bottom scrollbar reads "stopped".
    >>>
    >>> I've tried changing every setting I can find in NoScript and it
    >>> doesn't help. I admit, I don't know what half the setting do, but
    >>> they've always worked in the past.
    >>>
    >>> If I disable NoScript entirely, then the site works and the sign in
    >>> button takes me to the next page.
    >>>
    >>> Help?
    >>>

    >> "After the latest noscript update"..... you do not say which.
    >> Do you know there was an update on the update yesterday? Current
    >> version is 1.8.2.4. Maybe they fixed the bug?

    > and now another. version 1.8.2.8

    There were a few bugs in 1.8.2.4. I had trouble with "Mailto". I first got unreleased version
    1.8.2.6 which fixed the problem before going to version 1.8.2.8

  6. Re: OT No Script problem

    You can probably double-click to see the choices, rather than having
    to have the first letter match on username.

+ Reply to Thread