FF crashing - Mozilla

This is a discussion on FF crashing - Mozilla ; FF 3.0.3/vista Home prem. http://www.time.com/time/ Clicking on a link on the left side under "Must reads" Bill Ayers gutted etc etc., keeps crashing the browser. Works ok in IE and Chrome Any thoughts as to cause, besides conspiracy jokes :-) ...

  1. FF crashing

    FF 3.0.3/vista Home prem.

    http://www.time.com/time/

    Clicking on a link on the left side under "Must reads" Bill Ayers gutted
    etc etc., keeps crashing the browser. Works ok in IE and Chrome

    Any thoughts as to cause, besides conspiracy jokes :-)

    Thanks

    Bill

  2. Re: FF crashing

    On 10/10/2008 1:44 PM, Bill wrote:
    > FF 3.0.3/vista Home prem.
    >
    > http://www.time.com/time/
    >
    > Clicking on a link on the left side under "Must reads" Bill Ayers gutted
    > etc etc., keeps crashing the browser. Works ok in IE and Chrome
    >
    > Any thoughts as to cause, besides conspiracy jokes :-)
    >
    > Thanks
    >
    > Bill

    Those links work fine from here except that the link that you mentioned
    goes to the wrong page.

    Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.0; en-US; rv:1.8.1.17)
    Gecko/20080914 Thunderbird/2.0.0.17 Mnenhy/0.7.5.666 - Build ID: 2008091421

    Dave Pyles

  3. Re: FF crashing

    Bill wrote:
    > FF 3.0.3/vista Home prem.
    >
    > http://www.time.com/time/
    >
    > Clicking on a link on the left side under "Must reads" Bill Ayers gutted
    > etc etc., keeps crashing the browser. Works ok in IE and Chrome
    >
    > Any thoughts as to cause, besides conspiracy jokes :-)
    >
    > Thanks
    >
    > Bill

    No problem here, I'm afraid. Mind you, I'm on Windows XP.

    Daddy

  4. Re: FF crashing

    Bill wrote:
    > FF 3.0.3/vista Home prem.
    >
    > http://www.time.com/time/
    >
    > Clicking on a link on the left side under "Must reads" Bill Ayers gutted
    > etc etc., keeps crashing the browser. Works ok in IE and Chrome
    >
    > Any thoughts as to cause, besides conspiracy jokes :-)
    >
    > Thanks
    >
    > Bill

    All 4 in there worked here .. Fox 3.03/Vista SP1.

  5. Re: FF crashing

    "Bill" wrote in message
    news:rYudncyiDJkZCXLVnZ2dnUVZ_ojinZ2d@mozilla.org. ..
    > FF 3.0.3/vista Home prem.
    >
    > http://www.time.com/time/
    >
    > Clicking on a link on the left side under "Must reads" Bill Ayers gutted
    > etc etc., keeps crashing the browser. Works ok in IE and Chrome
    >
    > Any thoughts as to cause, besides conspiracy jokes :-)
    >
    > Thanks
    >
    > Bill

    Thanks for all the replies. They all work now must have been just one bad
    link

    Bill

+ Reply to Thread