Hey everyone,

We've done a major rewrite of our add-on, BlueOrganizer, and I thought
some of you may be interested in exploring what we've done.

Some of the changes were made because of lessons learned through the
development of previous versions, [quick lessoned learned]. Other
decisions were made based on UX purposes, such as getting a greater
presence in or around the actual content that the individual is
consuming.

The release has a new name, Glue, and is the culmination of two years
of lessons learned developing a Firefox add-on. You can access the
preview here: http://getglue.com

Would love to get your feedback on this!

Thanks for your time,

Alex