Please email me offlist if you're interested and available for coding a
Firefox toolbar for our new Web application.

We are most interested in people who have built a toolbar from scratch
already and do not plan on learning how to do it on our project.

Please email us with:
-- Resume
-- Proof of Javascript, CSS and XML experience
-- Proof of experience building a toolbar for Firefox and Internet Explorer
-- Your Availability

We would like someone RELIABLE, HONEST, HARD WORKING AND PUNCTUAL.

After receiving your email, if we feel comfortable that you can do the job,
we will tell you the details of what we want done so you can review the plan
and give us a written bid.

samfind@gmail.com

Thanks,
Sam Deskin