We will have a scheduled maintenance window tonight from 7pm to 11:00pm
PDT. This is being tracked in master bug 459262. The following changes
will take place:

* 7:00pm PDT (0200 UTC) Thirdlane PBX upgrades. We will be upgrading the
configuration GUI and its underlying Asterisk add-on features for our
phone system. The phone system itself in Mountain View will probably be
down less than 5 minutes. Specific features (conference call rooms,
provisioning of new telephones, calls to phones in Toronto) may be
offline for up to 6 hours. Duration 6 hours

* 7:00pm PDT (0200 UTC) Mailman / mailing list upgrades. We’ll be
upgrading Mailman to 2.1.11 and upgrading the host OS to RHEL5. This
will affect all mailing lists and all email services under
lists.mozilla.org, mail.mozilla.org, mozilla.org and bugzilla.org.
Duration 3 hours.

Please let me know if you have any reason why we should not proceed with
this planned maintenance. As always, we aim to keep downtime to as
little as possible, but unexpected complications can arise causing
longer downtime periods than expected. All systems should be operational
by the end of the maintenance window.

As mentioned, this maintenance window is tracked in bug 459262. Feel
free to comment directly in that bug (or this blog) if you see issues
past the planned downtime.