OT: Video download - Mozilla

This is a discussion on OT: Video download - Mozilla ; I would like to download this video. Does anyone know a free program that will let me do so? http://www.nbc.com/Saturday_Night_Li...-biden/727421/ or http://tinyurl.com/46lwxq Thanks Henry...

  1. OT: Video download

    I would like to download this video. Does anyone know a free program
    that will let me do so?

    http://www.nbc.com/Saturday_Night_Li...-biden/727421/
    or
    http://tinyurl.com/46lwxq

    Thanks

    Henry

  2. Re: OT: Video download

    Henry wrote:
    > I would like to download this video. Does anyone know a free program
    > that will let me do so?
    >
    > http://www.nbc.com/Saturday_Night_Li...-biden/727421/
    >
    > or
    > http://tinyurl.com/46lwxq
    >
    > Thanks
    >
    > Henry

    FlashPlayer will play it. But you have to be on a speedy machine. and if
    it available FlashPlayer 10 Beta actually does a better job.

    Phillip M. Jones, CET mailtojones@kimbanet.com
    If it's "fixed", don't "break it"! http://www.vpea.org
    G4-500 Mac 1.5 GB RAM OSX.3.9 G4-1.67 GB PowerBook 17" 2GB RAM OSX.4.11

  3. Re: OT: Video download

    Phillip M. Jones, C.E.T wrote:

    > Henry wrote:
    >
    >> I would like to download this video. Does anyone know a free program
    >> that will let me do so?
    >>
    >> http://www.nbc.com/Saturday_Night_Li...-biden/727421/
    >>
    >> or
    >> http://tinyurl.com/46lwxq
    >>
    >> Thanks
    >>
    >> Henry

    > FlashPlayer will play it. But you have to be on a speedy machine. and if
    > it available FlashPlayer 10 Beta actually does a better job.

    I don't want to just play it, I want to be able to download it to my
    hard drive. The above video plays just fine. I'd like to capture it.

    Henry

  4. Re: OT: Video download

    Henry schreef:
    > I would like to download this video. Does anyone know a free program
    > that will let me do so?
    >
    > http://www.nbc.com/Saturday_Night_Li...-biden/727421/
    >
    > or
    > http://tinyurl.com/46lwxq
    >
    > Thanks
    >
    > Henry

    Keep Video

    You can download this debate at Youtube

    http://nl.youtube.com/watch?v=89FbCPzAsRA

    Paste the youtube url below and click download:
    http://keepvid.com/

    Save as *.flv file

    You will need a FLV payer to play the flv file
    http://www.download.com/FLV-Player/3...-10467081.html

    Specs:
    http://www.martijndevisser.com/blog/flv-player/

    Regards

    Zanqeutil

  5. Re: OT: Video download

    Zanqeutil wrote:

    > Henry schreef:
    >
    >> I would like to download this video. Does anyone know a free program
    >> that will let me do so?
    >>
    >> http://www.nbc.com/Saturday_Night_Li...-biden/727421/
    >>
    >> or
    >> http://tinyurl.com/46lwxq
    >>
    >> Thanks
    >>
    >> Henry

    > Keep Video
    >
    > You can download this debate at Youtube
    >
    > http://nl.youtube.com/watch?v=89FbCPzAsRA
    >
    > Paste the youtube url below and click download:
    > http://keepvid.com/
    >
    > Save as *.flv file
    >
    > You will need a FLV payer to play the flv file
    > http://www.download.com/FLV-Player/3...-10467081.html
    >
    > Specs:
    > http://www.martijndevisser.com/blog/flv-player/
    >
    > Regards
    >
    > Zanqeutil

    The URL you gave is for the actual real debate. The one I want is for
    the Saturday Night Live fictional debate. I have software that will
    let me download YouTube video. Unfortunately, this URL isn't YouTube.

    Henry

  6. Re: OT: Video download

    Henry wrote:
    > Zanqeutil wrote:
    >
    >> Henry schreef:
    >>
    >>> I would like to download this video. Does anyone know a free program
    >>> that will let me do so?
    >>>
    >>> http://www.nbc.com/Saturday_Night_Li...-biden/727421/
    >>>
    >>> or
    >>> http://tinyurl.com/46lwxq
    >>>
    >>> Thanks
    >>>
    >>> Henry

    >> Keep Video
    >>
    >> You can download this debate at Youtube
    >>
    >> http://nl.youtube.com/watch?v=89FbCPzAsRA
    >>
    >> Paste the youtube url below and click download:
    >> http://keepvid.com/
    >>
    >> Save as *.flv file
    >>
    >> You will need a FLV payer to play the flv file
    >> http://www.download.com/FLV-Player/3...-10467081.html
    >>
    >> Specs:
    >> http://www.martijndevisser.com/blog/flv-player/
    >>
    >> Regards
    >>
    >> Zanqeutil

    > The URL you gave is for the actual real debate. The one I want is for
    > the Saturday Night Live fictional debate. I have software that will let
    > me download YouTube video. Unfortunately, this URL isn't YouTube.
    >
    > Henry

    orbit downloader: http://www.orbitdownloader.com/

    help!!!! Emails to me may become public

    Laws, which applies everywhere in the FREE world,
    except for some strange reason, not to the mozilla.org
    newsgroup servers, where your posting may get you banned.

    http://www.toonopedia.com/potamus.htm

  7. Re: OT: Video download

    On 2008-10-09 20:01, Henry wrote:
    > I would like to download this video. Does anyone know a free program
    > that will let me do so?
    >
    > http://www.nbc.com/Saturday_Night_Li...-biden/727421/
    > or
    > http://tinyurl.com/46lwxq

    I'm quite happy with Video-Downloadhelper
    (http://www.downloadhelper.net/) which I've modified to work on SeaMonkey 2.
    I've uploaded it on
    http://frawe.bplaced.net/video_downl...-3.3-fx-sm.xpi

    I guess it won't get official SM2 support until it's final.

    Jürgen

  8. Re: OT: Video download

    Peter Potamus the Purple Hippo wrote:

    > Henry wrote:
    >
    >> Zanqeutil wrote:

    >>> Keep Video
    >>>
    >>> You can download this debate at Youtube
    >>>
    >>> http://nl.youtube.com/watch?v=89FbCPzAsRA
    >>>
    >>> Paste the youtube url below and click download:
    >>> http://keepvid.com/
    >>>
    >>> Save as *.flv file
    >>>
    >>> You will need a FLV payer to play the flv file
    >>> http://www.download.com/FLV-Player/3...-10467081.html
    >>>
    >>> Specs:
    >>> http://www.martijndevisser.com/blog/flv-player/
    >>>
    >>> Regards
    >>>
    >>> Zanqeutil

    >> The URL you gave is for the actual real debate. The one I want is for
    >> the Saturday Night Live fictional debate. I have software that will
    >> let me download YouTube video. Unfortunately, this URL isn't YouTube.
    >>
    >> Henry

    > orbit downloader: http://www.orbitdownloader.com/

    I tried Orbit Downloader and all it would download from my URL was a
    ..htm file. How do you get it to download the actual video. Sorry to
    be so stupid.

    Henry

+ Reply to Thread