Increase Attachment Size - Mozilla

This is a discussion on Increase Attachment Size - Mozilla ; Is there a way to increase Bugzilla's file attachment size to more than 1MB (which I think is the default limit)?...

  1. Increase Attachment Size

    Is there a way to increase Bugzilla's file attachment size to more
    than 1MB (which I think is the default limit)?

  2. Re: Increase Attachment Size

    On Oct 9, 9:44*pm, notec wrote:
    > Is there a way to increase Bugzilla's file attachment size to more
    > than 1MB (which I think is the default limit)?

    yes it can be customized under parameters link.

  3. Re: Increase Attachment Size

    On Oct 9, 11:10 am, Vaibhav Kushwaha
    wrote:
    > On Oct 9, 9:44 pm, notec wrote:
    >
    > > Is there a way to increase Bugzilla's file attachment size to more
    > > than 1MB (which I think is the default limit)?

    > yes it can be customized under parameters link.

    Why thank you. Changed:

    maxattachmentsize

    The maximum size (in kilobytes) of non-patch attachments. Bugzilla
    will not accept attachments greater than this number of kilobytes in
    size. To accept attachments of any size (subject to the limitations of
    your server software), set this value to zero.

+ Reply to Thread