Do renaming a Group breaks security - Mozilla

This is a discussion on Do renaming a Group breaks security - Mozilla ; I would like to rename a Group I created to set security for a product. Will that break my setup? I am asking because renaming products breaks "new chart" in time for instance. -- View this message in context: http://www.nabble.com/Do-renaming-a-...p19875594.html ...

  1. Do renaming a Group breaks security

    I would like to rename a Group I created to set security for a product.
    Will that break my setup?

    I am asking because renaming products breaks "new chart" in time for
    instance.

  2. Re: Do renaming a Group breaks security

    Barns a écrit :
    > I would like to rename a Group I created to set security for a product.
    > Will that break my setup?

    No, this won't break anything. Renaming groups is safe.

    > I am asking because renaming products breaks "new chart" in time for
    > instance.

    Please don't compare our security system with New Charts; that's unfair. :-D

    LpSolit

  3. Re: Do renaming a Group breaks security

    Sorry for the comparison ;-), and thx for the fast answer.

    Yann