Internet Options - Mozilla

This is a discussion on Internet Options - Mozilla ; In: Control Panel -> Internet Options Do any of the settings actually extend beyond IE to third party browsers? If so, how can you know which? JimL --- Bitch & moan politics when done eloquently - still bitch & moan ...

  1. Internet Options

    In:

    Control Panel -> Internet Options

    Do any of the settings actually extend beyond IE to third party browsers?
    If so, how can you know which?

    JimL

    ---
    Bitch & moan politics when done eloquently - still bitch & moan politics.

  2. Re: Internet Options

    inkleputDEL@ETEisp.com wrote:
    > In:
    >
    > Control Panel -> Internet Options
    >
    > Do any of the settings actually extend beyond IE to third party browsers?
    > If so, how can you know which?
    >

    > JimL
    >
    > ---
    > Bitch & moan politics when done eloquently - still bitch & moan politics.

    None.

    "Internet Options" is a euphemism for "Internet Explorer Options". I
    surmise that this escaped the notice of the judge in the anti-trust
    settlement.

    You may recall that, circa Windows 95, the desktop icon for Internet
    Explorer used to be known simply as 'The Internet'.

    Daddy

  3. Re: Internet Options