Flash display - Mozilla

This is a discussion on Flash display - Mozilla ; http://www.oge.com/systemwatch/ View map links display image about one tenth the size it should be Using FF 3.03 Adblock Plus 0.7.5.5 with Easy List,Easy Element,Cedric's Tracking with oge.com white listed and pop-ups allowed Add to Search Bar 1.7 CustomizeGoogle 0.75 Flash ...

  1. Flash display

    http://www.oge.com/systemwatch/

    View map links display image about one tenth the size it should be
    Using FF 3.03

    Adblock Plus 0.7.5.5 with Easy List,Easy Element,Cedric's Tracking with
    oge.com white listed and pop-ups allowed

    Add to Search Bar 1.7

    CustomizeGoogle 0.75

    Flash 9,0,124,0

    vista x64

    no problems on other flash sites
    site issue or am i not getting something right

    Thanks, mike

  2. Re: Flash display

    MJM on 10/3/2008 11:00 PM, keyboarded a reply:
    > http://www.oge.com/systemwatch/
    >
    > View map links display image about one tenth the size it should be
    > Using FF 3.03
    >
    > Adblock Plus 0.7.5.5 with Easy List,Easy Element,Cedric's Tracking with
    > oge.com white listed and pop-ups allowed
    >
    > Add to Search Bar 1.7
    >
    > CustomizeGoogle 0.75
    >
    > Flash 9,0,124,0
    >
    > vista x64
    >
    > no problems on other flash sites
    > site issue or am i not getting something right
    >
    > Thanks, mike

    Same problem using Fx 2.0.0.17 and Flash 9. However there is a link below
    the three maps for those having a size problem and that worked much better.

    --
    Ron K.

  3. Re: Flash display

    Ron K. wrote:
    > MJM on 10/3/2008 11:00 PM, keyboarded a reply:
    >> http://www.oge.com/systemwatch/
    >>
    >> View map links display image about one tenth the size it should be
    >> Using FF 3.03
    >>
    >> Adblock Plus 0.7.5.5 with Easy List,Easy Element,Cedric's Tracking with
    >> oge.com white listed and pop-ups allowed
    >>
    >> Add to Search Bar 1.7
    >>
    >> CustomizeGoogle 0.75
    >>
    >> Flash 9,0,124,0
    >>
    >> vista x64
    >>
    >> no problems on other flash sites
    >> site issue or am i not getting something right
    >>
    >> Thanks, mike

    > Same problem using Fx 2.0.0.17 and Flash 9. However there is a link
    > below the three maps for those having a size problem and that worked
    > much better.

    Duh, how stupid of me, didn't notice that link until pointed out, thanks
    Ron K.

+ Reply to Thread