Lines between posts, emails - Mozilla

This is a discussion on Lines between posts, emails - Mozilla ; On my screen, emails and posts are separated by a thin light line. Cannot say this is unpleasant, but is this a feature of the them I use or a feature of TB? -- John Doue...

  1. Lines between posts, emails

    --
    John Doue

  2. Re: Lines between posts, emails

    John Doue on 10/4/2008 2:42 AM, keyboarded a reply:
    > On my screen, emails and posts are separated by a thin light line.
    > Cannot say this is unpleasant, but is this a feature of the them I use
    > or a feature of TB?

    Each theme has the ability to highlight a row in the thread pane. The Sky
    Pilot Classic theme I like uses a yellow row highlight with a darker orange
    shadow line at the bottom. Some themes apply a zebra effect with odd lines
    a different hue than even lines. Another style is to place a dotted
    outline around the row, with or without color effects.

    Then to take this to another level. You can add cascading style sheet rules
    into a userChrome.css file located in a Chrome folder in each profile. With
    CSS You can apply custom changes to just about every portion of the chrome.

    --
    Ron K.