Live bookmark loading....... - Mozilla

This is a discussion on Live bookmark loading....... - Mozilla ; Using Firefox 3.0.1 in Windows XP. For some reason the live bookmarks I have on the Bookmarks toolbar are not working and show "Live bookmark loading" without changing. They used to work so I do not know where to start ...

  1. Live bookmark loading.......

    Using Firefox 3.0.1 in Windows XP. For some reason the live bookmarks I
    have on the Bookmarks toolbar are not working and show "Live bookmark
    start looking for the problem. Internet connection is fine.

    Any suggestions?

    Jeff

  2. Re: Live bookmark loading.......

    Found the problem. Several feeds had changed their urls.

    Jeff

    Jeff@unknown.com wrote:
    > Using Firefox 3.0.1 in Windows XP. For some reason the live
    > bookmarks I have on the Bookmarks toolbar are not working and show
    > "Live bookmark loading" without changing. They used to work so I do
    > not know where to start looking for the problem. Internet connection
    > is fine.
    > Any suggestions?
    >
    > Jeff

+ Reply to Thread