Page not working in Firefox only on a Mac, works ok in Windows FF - Mozilla

This is a discussion on Page not working in Firefox only on a Mac, works ok in Windows FF - Mozilla ; Hi, I have a site where one page has frames (has to be that way) and it works fine in Firefox on Windows and in Safari and IE, but not in Firefox on my Mac. The code is below, and ...

  1. Page not working in Firefox only on a Mac, works ok in Windows FF

    Hi,
    I have a site where one page has frames (has to be that way) and it
    works fine in Firefox on Windows and in Safari and IE, but not in
    Firefox on my Mac. The code is below, and you can see the page at
    www.namecombo.com. You have to generate some words (click feeling
    lazy) then select registrar drop down, choose GoDaddy, then it goes to
    a checker page...select a few domains just to test, then at the next
    page (so three pages in) it SHOULD open the godaddy window in the
    frame below where the selected domains show up. Works fine in every
    other browser...any ideas please?? Another forum posting suggested a
    problem with the doctype and body tag, but there wasn't enough detail
    for me to understand what the change might need to be.
    Thanks in advance!

    GoDaddy Look Up

    cellspacing="0" bgcolor="#FFFFFF">

    border="0" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0">

    alt="NameCombo! Cool Name Generator" width="871" height="103"
    border="0" />

    src="../images/btn2-namingtool-up.jpg" name="btn_namingtools"
    width="220" height="24" border="0" id="btn_namingtools"
    onMouseOver="MM_swapImage('btn_namingtools','','../images/btn2-
    namingtool-over.jpg',1)" onMouseOut="MM_swapImgRestore()" />

    id="btn_hosting" onMouseOver="MM_swapImage('btn_hosting','','../images/
    btn2-hosting-over.jpg',1)" onMouseOut="MM_swapImgRestore()" />

    id="btn_registrars" onMouseOver="MM_swapImage('btn_registrars','','../
    images/btn2-registrars-over.jpg',1)" onMouseOut="MM_swapImgRestore()" /

    border="0" id="btn_contact"
    onmouseover="MM_swapImage('btn_contact','','../images/btn2-contact-
    over.jpg',1)" onmouseout="MM_swapImgRestore()" />

    //print_r($_POST);
    $vrednost="";
    for ($i=0;$i<100;$i++)
    {
    if(isset($_POST[$i]))
    {
    $vrednost.=$_POST[$i]."\n";
    }
    }
    //echo $vrednost;
    $vrednost=str_replace("\t","",$vrednost);
    ?>

    align="center">

    Please (1) Highlight the words above, (2) Copy them (Ctrl-C or right
    click + copy) then
    (3) Paste them (Ctrl-V or right click +
    paste) into the GoDaddy window below.
    Please be patient. It may
    take up to 30 seconds

    border="0" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="5">

    Find domain
    names, business names and product names. Search for creative domain
    names and domain names search. NameCombo is a unique domain name
    maker, domain name picker, domain name chooser, domain name search,
    website name generator and the best way to find domain name and
    register domain names. It's also a great way to brainstorm business
    name ideas and is a fabulous product name generator.

    Domain Name Generator + Business Name
    Tool + Product Name Tool + Domain Name Registration = Name Combo!

    3 Word Domain Name
    Generator
    :: class="BottomLinks">4 Word Domain Name Generator

    Hosting u>:: class="BottomLinks">Compare Hosting Plans and Prices :: href="../comparedomainregistrarprices.html"
    class="BottomLinks">Domain Name Registration :: href="http://www.namecombo.com/contact.html"
    class="BottomLinks">Contact :: Site Map

    Please let other
    people know about NameCombo!!

    src="http://www.namecombo.com/images/stumbleit-horiz.gif" width="120"
    height="20" border="0" />
        del.icio.us
    > del.icio.us

    Furl furl

    NewsVine newsvine a>     href="http://myweb2.search.yahoo.com/myresults/bookmarklet?t=NameCombo
    Domain Name Generator&u=http://www.namecombo.com"
    target="new">Yahoo

    Copyright 2008 Raindance Media

  2. Re: Page not working in Firefox only on a Mac, works ok in WindowsFF

    lauravanhoff@gmail.com wrote:
> [...]

    > take up to 30 seconds

    > border="0" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="5">

    Find domain
    > names, business names and product names. Search for creative domain
    > names and domain names search. NameCombo is a unique domain name
    > maker, domain name picker, domain name chooser, domain name search,
    > website name generator and the best way to find domain name and
    > register domain names. It's also a great way to brainstorm business
    > name ideas and is a fabulous product name generator.

    Domain Name Generator + Business Name
    > Tool + Product Name Tool + Domain Name Registration = Name Combo!

    3 Word Domain Name
    > Generator
    :: > class="BottomLinks">4 Word Domain Name Generator

    > Hosting > u>:: > class="BottomLinks">Compare Hosting Plans and Prices :: > href="../comparedomainregistrarprices.html"

        del.icio.us
    >> del.icio.us

    > Furl furl
    >
    > NewsVine newsvine > a>     > href="http://myweb2.search.yahoo.com/myresults/bookmarklet?t=NameCombo