Re: SUCCESS!! Link now opens FF - Mozilla

This is a discussion on Re: SUCCESS!! Link now opens FF - Mozilla ; Pete Holsberg wrote: > For sometime now, clicking on a link in TB did nothing. > > I've been playing with prefs. js in a new profile and stumbled across the > answer: > > user_pref("network.protocol-handler.external.http", "true"); > > It ...

  1. Re: SUCCESS!! Link now opens FF

    Pete Holsberg wrote:
    > For sometime now, clicking on a link in TB did nothing.
    >
    > I've been playing with prefs.js in a new profile and stumbled across the
    > answer:
    >
    > user_pref("network.protocol-handler.external.http", "true");
    >
    > It had been set to "false".
    >
    > :-)

    I had the same problem and this worked for me too. Good job.

  2. Re: SUCCESS!! Link now opens FF

    Graham has written on 10/3/2008 11:06 AM:
    > Pete Holsberg wrote:
    >
    >> For sometime now, clicking on a link in TB did nothing.
    >>
    >> I've been playing with prefs.js in a new profile and stumbled across the
    >> answer:
    >>
    >> user_pref("network.protocol-handler.external.http", "true");
    >>
    >> It had been set to "false".
    >>
    >> :-)
    >>

    > I had the same problem and this worked for me too. Good job.

    Glad to help!

+ Reply to Thread