Filter question... - Mozilla

This is a discussion on Filter question... - Mozilla ; I am planning on writing an app to manipulate information found in the filter log. Where is the filter log located? Thanks for the help. GeoK...

  1. Filter question...

    I am planning on writing an app to manipulate information found in the
    filter log. Where is the filter log located?

    Thanks for the help.
    GeoK

  2. Re: Filter question...

    GeoK wrote:
    > I am planning on writing an app to manipulate information found in the
    > filter log. Where is the filter log located?
    >
    > Thanks for the help.
    > GeoK

    Am using TB portable and it is located in each of the mail server
    sub-folders:
    \ThunderbirdPortable\Data\profile\Mail\zzzzz
    where zzzzz is the mail server sub-folder. The file was called
    filterlog.html if this is any help.

    On normal TB the file would be in:
    \Documents and settings\\Application
    Data\ThunderBird\profile\xxxx.yyyy\Mail\zzzzz

    you get the xxx.yyyy from the profile.ini file. The can be got
    from the environment variables %USERNAME% and %USERPROFILE%. The zzzzz
    is described above.

    --
    Kevin Pugh

+ Reply to Thread