importing .pst files - Mozilla

This is a discussion on importing .pst files - Mozilla ; Can anyone help me as a new Thunderbird user to import .pst files which contain my contacts and existing emails from Outlook? The import facility doesn't include these files and I can't install Outlook on my machine any more. Thanks. ...

  1. importing .pst files

    Can anyone help me as a new Thunderbird user to import .pst files which
    contain my contacts and existing emails from Outlook? The import facility
    doesn't include these files and I can't install Outlook on my machine any
    more. Thanks. Simon

  2. Re: importing .pst files

    -------- Original-Nachricht --------

    > Can anyone help me as a new Thunderbird user to import .pst files which
    > contain my contacts and existing emails from Outlook? The import facility
    > doesn't include these files and I can't install Outlook on my machine any
    > more. Thanks. Simon

    Look here:
    http://kb.mozillazine.org/Import_.pst_files

    Bernd