firefox 3, vista, and new addon - Mozilla

This is a discussion on firefox 3, vista, and new addon - Mozilla ; hi, i use firefox 3.0.1 and today it's impossible for me to add/update or delete an addon. after each restart of firefox, i have always the same message, restart firefox for installing... please help me... hervé...

  1. firefox 3, vista, and new addon

    hi,

    i use firefox 3.0.1 and today it's impossible for me to add/update or delete
    an addon.

    after each restart of firefox, i have always the same message, restart
    firefox for installing...

    please help me...

    hervé

  2. Re: firefox 3, vista, and new addon

    "Hervé" wrote...
    > i use firefox 3.0.1 and today it's impossible for me to add/update or delete an addon.
    >
    > after each restart of firefox, i have always the same message, restart firefox for installing...

    Hi hervé ,
    delete or rename the following in your profile:
    extensions.ini
    extensions.cache
    extensions.rdf

    reference for additional information: