Themes and Addons for Linux-Ubuntu - Mozilla

This is a discussion on Themes and Addons for Linux-Ubuntu - Mozilla ; I have been running Ubuntu with Firefox and Thunderbird, and have found it a really nice OS. Problem is I cant find anything in the way addons that will work with Ubuntu. Are there any around, and if so where? ...

  1. Themes and Addons for Linux-Ubuntu

    I have been running Ubuntu with Firefox and Thunderbird, and have found
    it a really nice OS. Problem is I cant find anything in the way addons
    that will work with Ubuntu. Are there any around, and if so where?

    Thankyou.

    John.

  2. Re: Themes and Addons for Linux-Ubuntu

    jakewc2 wrote:
    > I have been running Ubuntu with Firefox and Thunderbird, and have found
    > it a really nice OS. Problem is I cant find anything in the way addons
    > that will work with Ubuntu. Are there any around, and if so where?
    >
    > Thankyou.
    >
    > John.

    What do you mean by add-ons? I run Ubuntu as well. The add-ons for
    Thunderbird are made for specific versions of Thunderbird. So add on for
    a release older or newer than yours won't work.

    A little more information to understand your post please.

    Marc

+ Reply to Thread