Lost shortcuts in awesome bar...where did they go? - Mozilla

This is a discussion on Lost shortcuts in awesome bar...where did they go? - Mozilla ; One day all there, the next gone. reinstalled them then closed, opened again, all gone. any wisdom on this? FF3.0.1...

  1. Lost shortcuts in awesome bar...where did they go?

    One day all there, the next gone. reinstalled them then closed, opened
    again, all gone. any wisdom on this? FF3.0.1

  2. Re: Lost shortcuts in awesome bar...where did they go?

    On Sep 3, 9:49*pm, mrbubl wrote:
    > One day all there, the next gone. *reinstalled them then closed, opened
    > again, all gone. *any wisdom on this? *FF3.0.1

    What shortcuts in awesome bar? Are you talking about shortcuts in the
    Boomkark Toolbar? Or links that are displayed below the awesome bar
    when you start to type?

    Did you upgrade from FF2, or a clean install? Have you tried creating
    a new profile to see if the problem persists across profiles? Have
    you tried starting FF in Safe Mode to see if they are still gone?

    JB.

  3. Re: Lost shortcuts in awesome bar...where did they go?

    "mrbubl" ...
    > One day all there, the next gone. reinstalled them then closed, opened
    > again, all gone. any wisdom on this? FF 3.0.1

    Assuming you mean location bar autocomplete list not shortcuts.
    I expect that one day you cleared your history, or installed features
    wanted by other posters to do away with the AwesomeBar features.

    You say you reinstalled them -- what did you reinstall.

    Tools, Options, Privacy
    make sure you have always ask checked, that way if you
    clear your private data you can make sure you don't clear history.
    You may have included History in your settings on that dialog page.

    --
    HTH,