migrating address book - Mozilla

This is a discussion on migrating address book - Mozilla ; Attempting to migrate from Eudora to Thunderbird. Using "import" to transfer my Eudora address book to Thunderbird, however only part of the Eudora address book is transferred and what nick names are transferred - they are incomplete - first or ...

  1. migrating address book

    Attempting to migrate from Eudora to Thunderbird.
    Using "import" to transfer my Eudora address book to Thunderbird,
    however only part of the Eudora address book is transferred and
    what nick names are transferred - they are incomplete - first or last name
    is NOT transferred.

    And ideas ?
    TIA.
    Carl,

  2. Re: migrating address book

    Carl Cappelen wrote:
    > e incomplete - first or last name
    > is NOT transferred.

    There have been a lot of improvements to Eudora migration since
    Thunderbird 2. You may want to try importing in the latest alpha
    version,
    http://www.mozillamessaging.com/en-U.../2008-08-13-01 however
    it is an alpha version so its recommended to back up your data first
    before starting it.

    Standard8

+ Reply to Thread