Thunderbird mobile and Thunderbird 'normal" - Mozilla

This is a discussion on Thunderbird mobile and Thunderbird 'normal" - Mozilla ; Hy, I would like to use Thunderbird on USB-Stick in job and for daily life the standard installation at home. Therefore my questions: 1. both systems working equal? 2. which folders I have to sync, to have always last emails ...

  1. Thunderbird mobile and Thunderbird 'normal"

    Hy,

    I would like to use Thunderbird on USB-Stick in job and for daily life the standard installation at home.

    Therefore my questions:

    1. both systems working equal?

    2. which folders I have to sync, to have always last emails and last address book in thunderbird?

    Greetings,

    Georg

  2. Re: Thunderbird mobile and Thunderbird 'normal"

    Georg Emberger escribió:
    > Hy,
    >

    > I would like to use Thunderbird on USB-Stick in job and for daily life the standard installation at home.
    >

    > Therefore my questions:
    >

    > 1. both systems working equal?
    >
    > 2. which folders I have to sync, to have always last emails and last address book in thunderbird?
    >

    > Greetings,
    >

    > Georg

    I'm trying to run Firefox and Thunderbird from a USB, but always is very
    slow to start, is more rapid to have in both computer installed Fx and
    Tb and backup and restore the profile(copy all files of their profile
    from one computer to the other)

+ Reply to Thread