FF3 problems - Mozilla

This is a discussion on FF3 problems - Mozilla ; I have two continuing problems in FF3, failure to load a page (I use RETRY to try again and it works) and strange clipboard format (I use "View Page in IE tab" plugin to bypass). Will these ever get fixed? ...

  1. FF3 problems

    I have two continuing problems in FF3, failure to load a page (I use
    RETRY to try again and it works) and strange clipboard format (I use
    "View Page in IE tab" plugin to bypass). Will these ever get fixed?
    Or will they remain as FF warts?

    --
    Dave Gomberg, San Francisco NE5EE gomberg1 at wcf dot com
    All addresses, phones, etc. at http://www.wcf.com/ham/info.html

  2. Re: FF3 problems

    On 8/13/2008 5:04 PM, Dave Gomberg wrote:
    > I have two continuing problems in FF3, failure to load a page (I use
    > RETRY to try again and it works) and strange clipboard format (I use
    > "View Page in IE tab" plugin to bypass). Will these ever get fixed?
    > Or will they remain as FF warts?

    Any URLs for first problem?

    What do you mean by "strange clipboard format?" Any specific URLs?
    --
    Irwin

  3. Re: FF3 problems

    Dave Gomberg wrote:
    > I have two continuing problems in FF3, failure to load a page (I use
    > RETRY to try again and it works) and strange clipboard format (I use
    > "View Page in IE tab" plugin to bypass). Will these ever get fixed?
    > Or will they remain as FF warts?

    I don't get either of those. I mean with that much information, how much
    help are you expecting ?

  4. Re: FF3 problems

    "Yeebok Shu'in" ...
    > Dave Gomberg wrote:
    >> I have two continuing problems in FF3, failure to load a page (I use
    >> RETRY to try again and it works) and strange clipboard format (I use
    >> "View Page in IE tab" plugin to bypass). Will these ever get fixed?
    >> Or will they remain as FF warts?

    > I don't get either of those. I mean with that much information, how much
    > help are you expecting ?

    Neither do I.
    I could make a guess if it involved spreadsheets, maybe there is a clue in
    trying to copy, and where you are trying to copy it into. What you expect
    and what you get instead.

+ Reply to Thread