Posthumous transfer of email - Mozilla

This is a discussion on Posthumous transfer of email - Mozilla ; Computer died suddenly. Had to buy new one Hard disk of old one OK and accessible by USB from new. How do I transfer emails and address book from HD in both Outlook Express and Thunderbird?...

  1. Posthumous transfer of email

    Computer died suddenly. Had to buy new one Hard disk of old one OK
    and accessible by USB from new. How do I transfer emails and address
    book from HD in both Outlook Express and Thunderbird?

  2. Re: Posthumous transfer of email

    Janda wrote:
    > Computer died suddenly. Had to buy new one Hard disk of old one OK
    > and accessible by USB from new. How do I transfer emails and address
    > book from HD in both Outlook Express and Thunderbird?

    in both?
    anyway, for TB see http://www.mozilla.org/support/thunderbird/profile
    includes moving ..

+ Reply to Thread