Saving a thread of a php forum - Mozilla

This is a discussion on Saving a thread of a php forum - Mozilla ; SeaMonkey can save a page to html. But in php forums a thread can be more then one page. Is there a trick that several pages can be saved in one go and thus seen locally? -- *Belgische Ardennen - ...

  1. Saving a thread of a php forum

    --
    *Belgische Ardennen - Ardennes Belge

  2. Re: Saving a thread of a php forum

    Bernard Mercier wrote:
    > SeaMonkey can save a page to html.
    > But in php forums a thread can be more then one page.
    > Is there a trick that several pages can be saved in one go and thus seen
    > locally?

    SeaMonkey cannot do this by itself and I don't know if there's an
    extension capable of doing it. However you can use external tools such
    as FDM [1] or Web Downloader [2] or even command line tools such as wget
    with options -r (recursive) and -k (translate links for local viewing).

    [1]
    [2]

    HTH

    Jens

    --
    Jens Hatlak
    SeaMonkey Trunk Tracker

  3. Re: Saving a thread of a php forum

    Après mure réflexion, Jens Hatlak a écrit :
    > Bernard Mercier wrote:
    >> SeaMonkey can save a page to html.
    >> But in php forums a thread can be more then one page.
    >> Is there a trick that several pages can be saved in one go and thus seen
    >> locally?

    > SeaMonkey cannot do this by itself and I don't know if there's an
    > extension capable of doing it. However you can use external tools such
    > as FDM [1] or Web Downloader [2] or even command line tools such as wget
    > with options -r (recursive) and -k (translate links for local viewing).

    > [1]
    > [2]

    > HTH

    > Jens