Hi,

I have developed an extension in C++ that changes the content type of a
reponse when "http-on-examine-response" is fired. Then there is a converter
that converts the content from one content type to html in order to be
displayed by the browser.
When I create a simple php file with the following code:

And that I hit this page which the browser everything works as expected. The
converter is triggered and the content changed.
However, when I use the observer to change the type the converted is not
invoked. Is there something additional that needs to be done to have it
work?

Thanks,

Abeba.