"Warning when closing multiple tabs" not working in 3.0.1 - Mozilla

This is a discussion on "Warning when closing multiple tabs" not working in 3.0.1 - Mozilla ; In "Tools/Options/Tabs" I checked "Warning me when closing multiple tabs". With FF3.0 a warning window popped up when i closed FF (using the red X icon located on the top-right corner) with 2 or more tabs opened. This feature dose ...

  1. "Warning when closing multiple tabs" not working in 3.0.1

    In "Tools/Options/Tabs" I checked "Warning me when closing multiple
    tabs". With FF3.0 a warning window popped up when i closed FF (using the
    red X icon located on the top-right corner) with 2 or more tabs opened.
    This feature dose not work any more in FF3.0.1 with the same setting.
    Could this feature be restored in 3.0.1?

    Thank you !!

    SLo

    --
    ************************************************** ************************
    Stephen Lo, Vancouver, BC., CA.

  2. Re: "Warning when closing multiple tabs" not working in 3.0.1

    "Stephen Lo" wrote in message news:487F7A52.80809@canada.com...

    > In "Tools/Options/Tabs" I checked "Warning me when closing multiple
    > tabs". With FF3.0 a warning window popped up when i closed FF (using the
    > red X icon located on the top-right corner) with 2 or more tabs opened.
    > This feature dose not work any more in FF3.0.1 with the same setting.
    > Could this feature be restored in 3.0.1?

    Works fine for me form both first window and a second window.

    In your about:config you might also make sure that the following
    are all set to True which is the default
    browser.tabs.warnOnClose
    browser.tabs.warnOnCloseOther
    browser.warnOnQuit

    If those are correct, do you have any extensions with "Tab" in
    their name. (like Tab Mix Plus). Perma Tab Mod would be okay.

    If everything above is okay I'd be inclined to treat it as
    http://kb.mozillazine.org/Corrupt_localstore.rdf
    (Don't forget to take a screenshot that includes toolbars, first)

    --
    HTH,

    > --
    > Stephen Lo, Vancouver, BC., CA.