Netto website - Mozilla

This is a discussion on Netto website - Mozilla ; Hi, Since upgrading to FF3 I have been unable to view the 'Latest offer' leaflets.from their homepage: http://www.netto.co.uk/internet/nettog/menu/main.nsf I click on the leaflet image but the popup window does not appear as it used to do with FF2. I have ...

  1. Netto website

    Hi,

    Since upgrading to FF3 I have been unable to view the 'Latest offer'
    leaflets.from their homepage:

    http://www.netto.co.uk/internet/nettog/menu/main.nsf

    I click on the leaflet image but the popup window does not appear as
    it used to do with FF2. I have the NoScript extension along with
    numerous other ones but I have not altered any settings since updrading.

    Any ideas?

    spinrap

  2. Re: Netto website

    Spinrap wrote:
    > Hi,
    >
    > Since upgrading to FF3 I have been unable to view the 'Latest offer'
    > leaflets.from their homepage:
    >
    > http://www.netto.co.uk/internet/nettog/menu/main.nsf
    >
    > I click on the leaflet image but the popup window does not appear as it
    > used to do with FF2. I have the NoScript extension along with numerous
    > other ones but I have not altered any settings since updrading.
    >
    > Any ideas?
    >
    > spinrap

    Sorry to have bothered you all. Problem solved! Popup blocker setting
    doh.....

  3. Re: Netto website

    On 28.06.2008 00:07, CET - what odd quirk of fate caused Spinrap to
    generate the following:? :
    > Hi,
    >
    > Since upgrading to FF3 I have been unable to view the 'Latest offer'
    > leaflets.from their homepage:
    >
    > http://www.netto.co.uk/internet/nettog/menu/main.nsf
    >
    > I click on the leaflet image but the popup window does not appear as
    > it used to do with FF2. I have the NoScript extension along with
    > numerous other ones but I have not altered any settings since updrading.
    >
    > Any ideas?
    >
    > spinrap

    make sure you have JavaScript enabled:
    Tools>>Options>>Content

    unchecking JS "scrambled" the page, but maybe it is different at your end...

    reg

  4. Re: Netto website

    On 28.06.2008 00:26, CET - what odd quirk of fate caused Spinrap to
    generate the following:? :
    > Spinrap wrote:
    >
    >> Hi,
    >>
    >> Since upgrading to FF3 I have been unable to view the 'Latest offer'
    >> leaflets.from their homepage:
    >>
    >> http://www.netto.co.uk/internet/nettog/menu/main.nsf
    >>
    >> I click on the leaflet image but the popup window does not appear as it
    >> used to do with FF2. I have the NoScript extension along with numerous
    >> other ones but I have not altered any settings since updrading.
    >>
    >> Any ideas?
    >>
    >> spinrap
    >>

    > Sorry to have bothered you all. Problem solved! Popup blocker setting
    > doh.....

    strange - I engaged my popup blocker and the page came up OK...
    ain't compootahs great?

    reg

+ Reply to Thread