FX3-How to add a splash screen - Mozilla

This is a discussion on FX3-How to add a splash screen - Mozilla ; Copied from FX2 the splash.exe and a .bmp, but it doesn't cause a splash screen when FX3 is started. Is there something else to be done? Miles...

  1. FX3-How to add a splash screen

    Copied from FX2 the splash.exe and a .bmp, but it doesn't cause a splash
    screen when FX3 is started. Is there something else to be done?
    Miles

  2. Re: FX3-How to add a splash screen

    Miles wrote:
    > Copied from FX2 the splash.exe and a .bmp, but it doesn't cause a splash
    > screen when FX3 is started. Is there something else to be done?
    > Miles

    Miles try the add-on 'Splash' currently version 2.0.0.2.
    https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/fir...splash&cat=all

  3. Re: FX3-How to add a splash screen

    * kes wrote, On 6/27/2008 00:52:
    > Miles wrote:
    >> Copied from FX2 the splash.exe and a .bmp, but it doesn't cause a
    >> splash screen when FX3 is started. Is there something else to be done?
    >> Miles

    > Miles try the add-on 'Splash' currently version 2.0.0.2.
    > https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/fir...splash&cat=all

    Thanks, Kes, it works great!

  4. Re: FX3-How to add a splash screen

    On 27-6-2008 19:55, Miles wrote:
    > * kes wrote, On 6/27/2008 00:52:
    >> Miles wrote:
    >>> Copied from FX2 the splash.exe and a .bmp, but it doesn't cause a
    >>> splash screen when FX3 is started. Is there something else to be done?
    >>> Miles

    >> Miles try the add-on 'Splash' currently version 2.0.0.2.
    >> https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/fir...splash&cat=all

    > Thanks, Kes, it works great!

    I'm using the spinning firefox as splash image.

    For other animated PNG's, see
    .
    Note that, animated PNG's won't work in FF2.
    --
    Regards,

    Roland

+ Reply to Thread