a new directory in FF 3 profile - Mozilla

This is a discussion on a new directory in FF 3 profile - Mozilla ; I noticed a new directory in the FF 3 Profile called minidumps. Does that mean FF 3 takes a crapper every now and then? :-D -- *IMPORTANT*: Sorry folks, but I cannot provide email help!!!! Emails to me may become ...

  1. a new directory in FF 3 profile

    I noticed a new directory in the FF 3 Profile called
    minidumps. Does that mean FF 3 takes a crapper every now and
    then? :-D

    help!!!! Emails to me may become public

    http://www.toonopedia.com/potamus.htm

  2. Re: a new directory in FF 3 profile

    On 24.06.2008 18:59, CET - what odd quirk of fate caused Peter Potamus
    the Purple Hippo to generate the following:? :
    > I noticed a new directory in the FF 3 Profile called
    > minidumps. Does that mean FF 3 takes a crapper every now and
    > then? :-D

    Grant, Grant! really, some of the ****-questions you ask.....

    reg

+ Reply to Thread