Url Base setup - Mozilla

This is a discussion on Url Base setup - Mozilla ; Hi, By mistake i have set default parameters wrong. The url base which i selected is wrong. So now after i log in i am not directed to that page. Which makes bugzilla unusable to me. Can anyone help me ...

  1. Url Base setup

    Hi,
    By mistake i have set default parameters wrong. The url base which i
    selected is wrong. So now after i log in i am not directed to that
    page. Which makes bugzilla unusable to me. Can anyone help me how to
    fix this thing.

    Thanks in advance
    Jeff

  2. RE: Url Base setup

    Quoting nirvana4ever007@gmail.com:
    > Hi,
    > By mistake i have set default parameters wrong. The url base which i
    > selected is wrong. So now after i log in i am not directed to that
    > page. Which makes bugzilla unusable to me. Can anyone help me how to
    > fix this thing.

    Edit data/params file from a shell.

+ Reply to Thread