Reported problems with Real Player - Mozilla

This is a discussion on Reported problems with Real Player - Mozilla ; There is additional information concerning Real Player and I think some recent posters here had related problems see http://kb.mozillazine.org/Problematic_extensions there would be a lot of information in the links at the far rightmost column for the Real Player extension....

  1. Reported problems with Real Player

    There is additional information concerning Real Player
    and I think some recent posters here had related problems
    see http://kb.mozillazine.org/Problematic_extensions
    there would be a lot of information in the links at the far
    rightmost column for the Real Player extension.

  2. Re: Reported problems with Real Player

    On 6/24/2008 1:30 PM eastern, David McRitchie wrote:
    > There is additional information concerning Real Player
    > and I think some recent posters here had related problems
    > see http://kb.mozillazine.org/Problematic_extensions
    > there would be a lot of information in the links at the far
    > rightmost column for the Real Player extension.

    Hi, David - I didn't have RP Record installed, but all other RP stuff
    was disabled in 3.0 until I updated RP to ver. 11. (Record is still an
    option in ver. 11.)
    CTinCT

  3. Re: Reported problems with Real Player

    Cal Tinson wrote:
    > On 6/24/2008 1:30 PM eastern, David McRitchie wrote:
    >> There is additional information concerning Real Player
    >> and I think some recent posters here had related problems
    >> see http://kb.mozillazine.org/Problematic_extensions
    >> there would be a lot of information in the links at the far
    >> rightmost column for the Real Player extension.

    > Hi, David - I didn't have RP Record installed, but all other RP stuff
    > was disabled in 3.0 until I updated RP to ver. 11. (Record is still an
    > option in ver. 11.)
    > CTinCT

    I finally became so annoyed at various things RP did that I deleted it
    from my computers.

+ Reply to Thread