T-Bird 2.0 - Mozilla

This is a discussion on T-Bird 2.0 - Mozilla ; When you address an email, you type the first couple of letters and T-Bird will suggest address that you have already entered before and you just click on the one you want. I entered an a email address that was ...

  1. T-Bird 2.0

    When you address an email, you type the first couple of letters and
    T-Bird will suggest address that you have already entered before and you
    just click on the one you want. I entered an a email address that was
    spelled wrong and want to remove it so T-Bird won't suggest it to me
    anymore as an option whenever I go to address an email. I can't figure
    out how to do that.

    Any help?

    Thanks.

  2. Re: T-Bird 2.0

    Wolverine Will has written on 6/24/2008 5:34 PM:
    > When you address an email, you type the first couple of letters and
    > T-Bird will suggest address that you have already entered before and you
    > just click on the one you want. I entered an a email address that was
    > spelled wrong and want to remove it so T-Bird won't suggest it to me
    > anymore as an option whenever I go to address an email. I can't figure
    > out how to do that.

    The misspelled address is in your addressbook.

+ Reply to Thread