export mail from thunderbird to transfer to a new computer - Mozilla

This is a discussion on export mail from thunderbird to transfer to a new computer - Mozilla ; Hello Could Someone please tell me how to transfer all my mail to my new computer All help is appreciated -- Regards Philip Keogh...

  1. export mail from thunderbird to transfer to a new computer

    --
    Regards
    Philip Keogh

  2. Re: export mail from thunderbird to transfer to a new computer

    philip keogh wrote:

    > Hello
    > Could Someone please tell me how to transfer all my mail to my new
    > computer All help is appreciated

    Look here:

    http://kb.mozillazine.org/Migrating_..._a_new_profile

    Also some interesting discussion here: