Newsgroups - Mozilla

This is a discussion on Newsgroups - Mozilla ; I need some help. Verizon cut off all newsgroups that I frequent that start with "alt". I frequent the "alt.support.hearing-impaired" newsgroup. Also I get all my porn from the "alt.binaries.pictures.erotica ..." newsgroups. I need to find a way to access ...

  1. Newsgroups

    I need some help. Verizon cut off all newsgroups that I frequent that
    start with "alt".

    I frequent the "alt.support.hearing-impaired" newsgroup.

    Also I get all my porn from the "alt.binaries.pictures.erotica ..."
    newsgroups.

    I need to find a way to access these once again since Verizon has
    discontinued the service.

    Any help would be appreciated.

    Don

  2. OT: Re: Newsgroups

    Don wrote:
    > I need some help. Verizon cut off all newsgroups that I frequent that
    > start with "alt".
    >
    > I frequent the "alt.support.hearing-impaired" newsgroup.
    >
    > Also I get all my porn from the "alt.binaries.pictures.erotica ..."
    > newsgroups.
    >
    > I need to find a way to access these once again since Verizon has
    > discontinued the service.
    >
    > Any help would be appreciated.
    >
    > Don

    better be careful all that sex is probably the reason your hearing is
    impaired. ;-) They say too much of it can cause hearing loss, poor
    eyesight, and even cause hair to grow on your palms ;-)

    Followup-To:mozilla.general
    Mac G4-500, OSX.3.9, 1.5GB Mac 17" PowerBook G4-1.67 GHz, 2 GB OSX.4.11

  3. Re: Newsgroups

    Don wrote:
    > I need some help. Verizon cut off all newsgroups that I frequent that
    > start with "alt".
    >
    > I frequent the "alt.support.hearing-impaired" newsgroup.
    >
    > Also I get all my porn from the "alt.binaries.pictures.erotica ..."
    > newsgroups.
    >
    > I need to find a way to access these once again since Verizon has
    > discontinued the service.
    >
    > Any help would be appreciated.
    >
    > Don

    Try Giganews. It has worked well for me, and aside from some groups
    that had been hosting illegal content, they haven't dumped alt newsgroups.

+ Reply to Thread