FF3 Close it isn't warning for download?? - Mozilla

This is a discussion on FF3 Close it isn't warning for download?? - Mozilla ; Hi, I download some file download manager spool after close firefox is not warning me, Open FF downloading resume but not all sites support resuming, How to warning set if FF download manager not emty. Thanks. Sorry for bad english...

  1. FF3 Close it isn't warning for download??

    Hi,

    I download some file download manager spool after close firefox is not
    warning me, Open FF downloading resume but not all sites support
    resuming, How to warning set if FF download manager not emty.

    Thanks.

    Sorry for bad english

  2. Re: FF3 Close it isn't warning for download??

    On 24.06.2008 17:08, CET - what odd quirk of fate caused
    DergiYorumcu@gmail.com to generate the following:? :
    > Hi,
    >
    > I download some file download manager spool after close firefox is not
    > warning me, Open FF downloading resume but not all sites support
    > resuming, How to warning set if FF download manager not emty.
    >
    > Thanks.
    >
    > Sorry for bad english

    which version of Firefox are you using?
    In version FF3 you should set the window to show when downloading. Go to
    Tools>>Options>>Main[Downloads]
    and tick the top box [ ] Show the Downloads window....

    If you don't use the english version, you can look at this picture to
    see what I mean!

    reg

  3. Re: FF3 Close it isn't warning for download??

    On 24 Haziran, 19:49, squaredancer wrote:
    > On 24.06.2008 17:08, CET - what odd quirk of fate caused *
    > DergiYoru...@gmail.com to generate the following:? :
    >
    > > Hi,

    > > I download some file download manager spool after close firefox is not
    > > warning me, Open FF downloading resume but not all sites support
    > > resuming, How to warning set if FF download manager not emty.

    > > Thanks.

    > > Sorry for bad english

    > which version of Firefox are you using?
    > In version FF3 you should set the window to show when downloading. Go to
    > Tools>>Options>>Main[Downloads]
    > and tick the top box [ *] Show the Downloads window....
    >
    > If you don't use the english version, you can look at this picture to
    > see what I mean!
    >

    > reg

    I see it's ok but I wanna Don't tick the top box - Exam FF version 2
    good I close FF and warn downloaded files ask ok or cancel but FF
    version 3 Doesn't ask or warn how to set it. FF version 3 does warn if
    download procc not emty.

    Thank for all

+ Reply to Thread