Same userChrome.css for all profiles - Mozilla

This is a discussion on Same userChrome.css for all profiles - Mozilla ; Hi, sorry I do not usually write in English. I need to make changes to all userChrome.css of a LAN (about 40 pc's). I would like all the user profiles of every pc to load the same userChrome.css file located ...

  1. Same userChrome.css for all profiles

    Hi, sorry I do not usually write in English.

    I need to make changes to all userChrome.css of a LAN (about 40 pc's).
    I would like all the user profiles of every pc to load the same
    userChrome.css file located in a network folder. it's posible?

    Thanks

  2. Re: Same userChrome.css for all profiles

    On 24.06.2008 16:14, CET - what odd quirk of fate caused Xabi to
    generate the following:? :
    > Hi, sorry I do not usually write in English.
    >
    > I need to make changes to all userChrome.css of a LAN (about 40 pc's).
    > I would like all the user profiles of every pc to load the same
    > userChrome.css file located in a network folder. it's posible?
    >
    > Thanks

    should be possible to create ONE and then copy + paste to the other
    systems. UserChrome is user-created and contains no critical
    information by default (that is, no default configuration).
    Quite often, posters put their userchrome (and also userprefs) here and
    they are copied by others for their system.

    reg

  3. Re: Same userChrome.css for all profiles

    Xabi skrev:
    > Hi, sorry I do not usually write in English.
    >
    > I need to make changes to all userChrome.css of a LAN (about 40 pc's).
    > I would like all the user profiles of every pc to load the same
    > userChrome.css file located in a network folder. it's posible?

    Depends what you're running how it's to be done. For my part, I'd look
    into how to do it in and with LTSP ().

    BR,
    Gudmund

+ Reply to Thread