Re: New config settings for FF3 - Mozilla

This is a discussion on Re: New config settings for FF3 - Mozilla ; On 24.06.2008 07:18, CET - what odd quirk of fate caused EE to generate the following:? : > Where can I find a list of all the new preference settings that were > added to Firefox 3, along with explanations ...

  1. Re: New config settings for FF3

    On 24.06.2008 07:18, CET - what odd quirk of fate caused EE to generate
    the following:? :
    > Where can I find a list of all the new preference settings that were
    > added to Firefox 3, along with explanations of all those settings?
    > Mozillazine has some of them, but not all. I want to see all of them.

    just finished this QuickText....

    to personalise your FF/TB/SeaMonkey, you may like to (or be told to...)
    edit the "about:config" entries.
    To find out more about those entries, and what the changes will (or are
    supposed to...) do, look at these Websites first.

    OPEN IT - READ IT - TRY IT

    if you DON'T UNDERSTAND IT... LEAVE IT ALONE

    http://kb.mozillazine.org/About:config
    http://kb.mozillazine.org/Firefox_:_...config_Entries
    http://kb.mozillazine.org/Category:Preferences
    (this is the start URL - click "next 200" at top of list for more
    categories)

    You can print out the first and second URLs, but the third is a "layout
    catastrophy", so don't try to print those pages!

    hope it's of some use!

    reg

  2. Re: New config settings for FF3

    squaredancer wrote:
    > On 24.06.2008 07:18, CET - what odd quirk of fate caused EE to generate
    > the following:? :
    >> Where can I find a list of all the new preference settings that were
    >> added to Firefox 3, along with explanations of all those settings?
    >> Mozillazine has some of them, but not all. I want to see all of them.
    >>

    > just finished this QuickText....
    >

    > to personalise your FF/TB/SeaMonkey, you may like to (or be told to...)
    > edit the "about:config" entries.
    > To find out more about those entries, and what the changes will (or are
    > supposed to...) do, look at these Websites first.
    >
    > OPEN IT - READ IT - TRY IT
    >
    > if you DON'T UNDERSTAND IT... LEAVE IT ALONE
    >
    > http://kb.mozillazine.org/About:config
    > http://kb.mozillazine.org/Firefox_:_...config_Entries
    > http://kb.mozillazine.org/Category:Preferences
    > (this is the start URL - click "next 200" at top of list for more
    > categories)
    >
    > You can print out the first and second URLs, but the third is a "layout
    > catastrophy", so don't try to print those pages!
    >

    > hope it's of some use!
    >
    > reg

    Great. Thanks. I have found some, anyway.

  3. Re: New config settings for FF3

    On 24.06.2008 20:10, CET - what odd quirk of fate caused EE to generate
    the following:? :
    > squaredancer wrote:
    >
    >> On 24.06.2008 07:18, CET - what odd quirk of fate caused EE to generate
    >> the following:? :
    >>
    >>> Where can I find a list of all the new preference settings that were
    >>> added to Firefox 3, along with explanations of all those settings?
    >>> Mozillazine has some of them, but not all. I want to see all of them.
    >>>

    >> just finished this QuickText....
    >>

    >> to personalise your FF/TB/SeaMonkey, you may like to (or be told to...)
    >> edit the "about:config" entries.
    >> To find out more about those entries, and what the changes will (or are
    >> supposed to...) do, look at these Websites first.
    >>
    >> OPEN IT - READ IT - TRY IT
    >>
    >> if you DON'T UNDERSTAND IT... LEAVE IT ALONE
    >>
    >> http://kb.mozillazine.org/About:config
    >> http://kb.mozillazine.org/Firefox_:_...config_Entries
    >> http://kb.mozillazine.org/Category:Preferences
    >> (this is the start URL - click "next 200" at top of list for more
    >> categories)
    >>
    >> You can print out the first and second URLs, but the third is a "layout
    >> catastrophy", so don't try to print those pages!
    >>

    >> hope it's of some use!
    >>
    >> reg
    >>

    > Great. Thanks. I have found some, anyway.

    the "categories" URL should help, but I doubt that it is up-to-date for
    FF3 yet

    reg

+ Reply to Thread