Mozctl.dll still fails at running - Mozilla

This is a discussion on Mozctl.dll still fails at running - Mozilla ; Can you please try to repair the "mozctl.dll" ? Currently, it's not more possible to use it ! Thanks a lot, Fremy ______________________________________ An error was thrown by the called function > An HRESULT E_FAIL was returned by the called ...

  1. Mozctl.dll still fails at running

    ______________________________________
    An error was thrown by the called function
    > An HRESULT E_FAIL was returned by the called function
    >> At MOZILLACONTROLLib.IWebBrowser2.Navigate(String URL, Object& Flags,
    >> Object& TargetFrameName, Object& PostData, Object& Headers)
    >>> Error code = -2147467259

  2. Re: Mozctl.dll still fails at running

    Francois Remy wrote:
    > Can you please try to repair the "mozctl.dll" ?
    >
    > Currently, it's not more possible to use it !
    >
    > Thanks a lot,
    > Fremy
    >
    > ______________________________________
    > An error was thrown by the called function
    >> An HRESULT E_FAIL was returned by the called function
    >>> At MOZILLACONTROLLib.IWebBrowser2.Navigate(String URL, Object& Flags,
    >>> Object& TargetFrameName, Object& PostData, Object& Headers)

    I don't know why you say mozctl.dll needs to be repaired.
    I've never had a problem with it. There's nothing on
    bugzilla about it:
    https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/buglist...rch=mozctl.dll

    and
    http://forums.mozillazine.org/viewto...&sd=a&start=30

    As an interesting side note: I see that mozctl.dll and
    mozctlx.dll are Active-X files. With all the horrible
    chatter about active-x, I didn't think Mozilla would have this.

    help!!!! Emails to me may become public

    http://www.toonopedia.com/potamus.htm

  3. Re: Mozctl.dll still fails at running

    Peter Potamus the Purple Hippo wrote:
    > and
    > http://forums.mozillazine.org/viewto...&sd=a&start=30

    oops, that should be:
    http://www.google.com/cse?cx=0024431...0&q=mozctl.dll

    help!!!! Emails to me may become public

    http://www.toonopedia.com/potamus.htm

  4. Re: Mozctl.dll still fails at running

    On my computer, it fails at calling of "Navigate" and "Navigate2" functions
    when used with C# and Visual Studio 2005.
    > See the error I've posted in the previous post.

    Do you think it's possible that the error is due to a conflict with another
    version of the same tool ?

    Fremy

    a écrit dans le message de groupe de discussion :
    U76dndegkrgXdP3VnZ2dnUVZ_g-dnZ2d@mozilla.org...
    > Peter Potamus the Purple Hippo wrote:
    >> and
    >> http://forums.mozillazine.org/viewto...&sd=a&start=30

    > oops, that should be:
    > http://www.google.com/cse?cx=0024431...0&q=mozctl.dll
    >
    > --
    > *IMPORTANT*: Sorry folks, but I cannot provide email help!!!! Emails to me
    > may become public
    >
    > Notice: This posting is protected under the Free Speech Laws, which
    > applies everywhere in the FREE world, except for some strange reason, not
    > to the mozilla.org newsgroup servers, where your posting may get you
    > banned.
    >
    > Peter Potamus & His Magic Flying Balloon:
    > http://www.toonopedia.com/potamus.htm

+ Reply to Thread