remembering passwords at the page level - Mozilla

This is a discussion on remembering passwords at the page level - Mozilla ; using FF 3.0. i've got a site that has to remember 2 different sets of username/ passwords - different pages. ff does remember the username/password - but displays both entries on both the pages. have to select one. anyway to ...

  1. remembering passwords at the page level

    using FF 3.0.

    i've got a site that has to remember 2 different sets of username/
    passwords -
    different pages.

    ff does remember the username/password - but displays both entries
    on both the pages. have to select one.

    anyway to tell ff - which one is for which page - so that it autofills
    the right username/pwd for the right page.

    thx.

  2. Re: remembering passwords at the page level

    dashman wrote:
    > using FF 3.0.
    >
    > i've got a site that has to remember 2 different sets of username/
    > passwords -
    > different pages.
    >
    > ff does remember the username/password - but displays both entries
    > on both the pages. have to select one.
    >
    > anyway to tell ff - which one is for which page - so that it autofills
    > the right username/pwd for the right page.
    >
    > thx.

    I don't think you can do that unless you use different profiles for each
    page....

    --
    Ron Hunter rphunter@charter.net

+ Reply to Thread